soundtraining.net is an I.T. training organization run by a technologist for technologists. Our owner is the published author of four books on various aspects of information systems and technology. We work with organizations ranging in size from micro-businesses to Fortune 100 companies, plus local, county, state, and federal government agencies, educational institutions, the military, and non-profits to deliver practical I.T. training solutions. (Check out our client list for some examples and review testimonials from past customers.)
The Official soundtraining.net Blog
One and Two-Day Seminars and Workshops for IT Professionals
soundtraining.net specializes in one and two-day I.T. training workshops and seminars for working I.T. professionals. Training topics include Cisco products, Linux products, network administration and security, and workplace skills for I.T. professionals.
Use our website to learn about our training programs, including:
- Cisco ASA training featuring hands-on exercises with live ASA security appliances.
- Cisco router training including lots of hands-on time with the routers
- Linux server training from installation, all the way through optimizing and troubleshooting
- BIND DNS training covering the different types of resource records, installation, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Customer service training for I.T. professionals shows you how to "wow" your end-users and lower your job stress with exceptional customer service
You'll also find a variety of how-to guides, including:
Subscribe to our free I.T. newsletters and I.T. training updates
Learn More About Us
Check out Don's Blog to get a sense of what we're about and how we do business. Visit our YouTube channel for free training videos and our favorite funny videos. Visit our Facebook page and be sure to "like" us! Linux and Unix users, be sure to get your free copy of our VIM Quick Reference Guide.