Don R. Crawley is President/Chief Technologist at soundtraining.net. He is also the author of the Accidental Administrator series of books for I.T. professionals and other titles including:
- The Accidental Administrator: Cisco ASA Security Appliance: A Step-by-Step Configuration Guide
- The Accidental Administrator: Cisco Router Step-by-Step Configuration Guide
- The Accidental Administrator: Linux Server Step-by-Step Configuration Guide
- The Compassionate Geek: Mastering Customer Service for IT Professionals
- Tweeting Linux: 140 Linux Configuration Commands Explained in 140 Characters or Less
- Windows Wit and Wisdom, Volumes 1 and 2
Additionally, he is an experienced curriculum designer, veteran technical trainer, and speaker, having drawn on his 35 years experience in workplace technology and 15 years as a trainer to develop the unique soundtraining.net accelerated training format. Don holds multiple technical certifications including IPv6 Silver Engineer and Linux+. He is a self-professed geek who loves exploring technology and sharing what he learns wtih others.
Don is also a long-time successful small-business operator and he draws on his experience in business to teach Customer Service for I.T. Professionals. He has worked successfully on customer service training with I.T. staff at organizations as diverse as Facebook, Inc., the Discover Card, State University of New York, and the State of Washington, among others. His unique perspective as both a long-time geek and a small business operator gives him credibility with I.T. staff and a real-world understanding of the importance of providing outstanding customer service.
More questions? Call and talk with Don personally at (206) 988-5858, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific time.
Learn more about Don: